Wall to Wall Odd Jobs

Thursday night while I was on my way home from Canton, Jason framed around the kids' bedroom windows. Here is Daisy picking out her room...closest to the peak that she likes to stare at. There used to be a pigeon living here, and Daisy still likes to wait and watch.
Saturday, Jason unhooked the downspouts for me to paint. I have not mentioned anything about our gutters yet since I did not like how they looked. I could talk a little more but it is just one of those things. Live and learn. I still have one more coat to paint before we put them back up. But I think they will look much better.
Dad and Jason framed the HVAC closet...burr! I turned the A/C on when they were finished.
Then they worked on framing the back wall of the house...until my Granny had a water leak. It was my Granny's Birthday so I decided to gift her my dad for the day :) They got it fixed and we also had a productive day at the Weld House, so it all worked out.
I helped Mr. Sawdust.
The back wall/kitchen area
In between assisting Jason, I painted the downspouts and mom worked on the door that we have been working on the past few weekends.
Dad got back, he and Jason took a beer break, while I sanded on the door and mom worked on cleaning the door hinges. Finally, seven coats of paint later, wood!!! I was just starting when this picture was taken. I will eventually put before and after pictures.
I thought we were about to leave for the day when Dad and Jason got a spurt of energy.
I finished my sanding just in time to help stand up the front wall/living room area.
Good day!

Comments

Popular Posts