Burrr

Monday night we bundled up (4 shirts, one coat that I caught on fire from standing too close to the propane heater, two pants, leg warmers, and a scarf) and went to The Weld House. At first it really did not feel that cold, but by the time we left, yikes it was quite frigid. To start, Jason added the platform under the master bathtub.
Then he worked on one of the medicine cabinets for the master bathroom. Here he is routing the frame for the mirror to fit.
Then he nailed it together.Then did a little widdling to make the mirror fit just right.He nailed on some boards to support the back...this part will be tweaked. Hard to explain and my brain was too frozen to really remember what needs help...We added the hinges...and then we left since it was just too dang cold to get it just right at the moment. It is coming along and I know it will turn out great.
My project for the night was painting drawers and doors for the laundry room cabinets. Though I could sense Jason wanted to get the medicine chest finished last night, we had a productive night especially considering the time frame and weather elements, and I know it will be easy as pie the next time we work. Some things are better just left alone for the time being (especially when you can no longer feel your body). I don't think I've mentioned it yet but we have also been meeting and talking with air conditioner people, plumbers, insulators, and more. Things are coming along great!

Comments

Popular Posts