Clean Dream

Sunday, plumbing and electrical work was continued to get ready for sheet rock. I know...I'm ready for some exciting action too!
I did have a dream (though not during this nap) about the shower doors Jason plans to build. Hope they turn out as cool as in my dream! What a perfect, breezy day for a short, but relaxing nap. We were on time for early church, so I definitely think I deserved it!
Dad is adding a trim piece that gives the sheetrock a flat place to stop at (our weird ceilings sometimes require a little adapting) while Jason did some pipe insulating.
The camera was having issues, it was dusty, but not this dusty. Jason gave the hearth a sweep before mom and I vacuumed and scrubbed it.
Jason's initial thought was to bring in the pressure washer and blast the whole thing. You see, that's the thing about Jason and cleaning. One thing gets cleaned but overall you might end up with a bigger mess. But heck, I am just happy he thought of cleaning.

Comments

Popular Posts