We're Still Growing Veggies...And Fruits And Flowers

I decided this post was next because well, it's already outdated.  However, I do not have updated pictures and I spent a considerable amount of time lining these up for a post that I thought would happen way before today, so this is what ya get.
The greenhouse is flourishing. 
And the peach tree now has two neighbors, an apple tree and plum tree.
Daisy says this is where she will sit and wait for fruit to fall to snack on.
These are supposed to be self pollinating trees, so we'll see.  If not, we'll have to add more later.  I still kind of want a pear tree.
Mr. Welder decided he wanted to have a berry patch.
He dug some of these blackberry bushes,
Went hay hunting in the ditch,
And planted our strawberry bushes and transplanted blackberry bushes.
They are in a random little area a few feet away from the garden. I almost stepped on them the next day.
Our onion seeds are sprouting, but I think we started them too late.  Maybe it will work out to plant them in a fall garden.  We went ahead and bought some onion sets to plant for spring.
Some scientific soil testing was performed.
And lookey!  The tomato seeds have sprouted.  And a week later they are a lot bigger...by the time I take another picture and show you, they'll probably have tomatoes-ha.  Or I'll have killed them.
And a look at the broccoli.
If only I had this life, I would be able to share more up-to-date posts...

Comments

Popular Posts