Trimming and Cleaning

Next, rock trim was put on the front of the house. Peeling off the plastic
Securing it in place

While the guys worked on the trim (and unloaded a freezer for Granny and Grandpa) mom and I cleaned out the little shed you can see to the left of the back of the house. When Jason asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told him I wanted this shed moved to the back of the property for a potting shed. Since the big day was days away and no gift in hand, he thought this sounded like a fabulous idea.
Mom did some bug killing.
Then we hauled bricks, stepping stones, and rocks to the our "supply section" along the back fence...The wheel barrow was sooo heavy and hard to push over the lumpy land. I was beginning to wonder what I had gotten myself into and thought maybe I should have had a different Birthday wish!

Comments

Popular Posts