MAKE Your Bed!

Thursday mom started making the bedding for the master bedroom. I would like to think I am fancy having a custom made product, but really it's just because I'm (or we're...I inherited this trait) too cheap. Plus my mom is so good at this kind of thing that I like to make sure she stays in practice so she does not lose her talent :) Currently, it is all pinned together and my perfectionist mom wants to add more gauze to the skirt part so it will gather more before she sews it. The bolt she already used was not quite enough to make the vision she had in her head. Unfortunately the cloth store is out of gauze so we had to place a special order. So until the cloth comes in, mom will be twiddling her thumbs waiting to continue with this project. Guess I need to think of something else to keep her occupied :)
I know, don't say it, I know I'm lucky to have the mom I have. (For millions of reasons besides her sewing ability...)
Love you, mom.

Comments

Popular Posts