Quick Post with Hopefully Not Many Typos

 Not much time for many words-I'm sure you could use a break from my rambling.  The upstairs sink was finished this week.  Complete with sweet cards from my sweet husband.
 Ready for guests...good thing since some are on the way.  Notice anything different between this picture and the first?  Besides the obvious soap dispenser and towel?
 Yesterday I spent the day with this stack of frames I've been collecting for cheap.
 And here is how they look now.
 Remember when I went junking a week or two ago?  I told you I'd show you some of my goodies.  I got this coffee table...and the beat-up pitcher in the background by the basket.
 More old bottles for this shelf in the master bedroom.  My mom bought me the little white pitcher for Easter.
 This Iron Stone pitcher that I will hopefully have time to put flowers in soon.
 Next Topic:
Tonight we are hosting dinner and craft night.
 We're going to decorate books.  I'll let you know how they turn out.  I really have no plan, have just been gathering junk.
 Our random piece of furniture came in handy to hold more supplies.
 We have a door knob at the top of the stairs now.
And one in the office.  Only one more door knob to go.  The one in the gym.  Yippee!
Ok-better go check on the chicken and get the pasta going.
Should be a fun night!

Comments

Popular Posts