Two Burning Bulbs and a Copperhead in an Oak Tree

Thursday the rockers came and filled the wall with cement. Friday they will be back to lay the rock.
Dad finished up the plumbing in the master bath. We were missing a piece of pipe to complete the drain.
Jason enjoyed the cooler weather and did some yard work.
Mom and I finished staining the remaining four kitchen cabinet doors. I think I might have lied yesterday and said we only had three left. I am such a liar!
Dad also worked on the light for the stairwell.
First he added some Romex. Yes, I am a very technical electrician speaker (and hope I spelled that right!)
I sanded over the nail holes in the kitchen cabinets that were filled with putty.
Mom cleaned the chandelier.
Then assisted dad in wiring it. She is electrical too.
Dad busted out his acrobatic moves to hang the light while I held my breath.
Jason cut out all the trippers upstairs. That should be the end of those.
Next, dad did all the wire work on top of the stairwell.
Looks cute even with only two burning bulbs.
And I lied again. We really did not have a Copperhead in an Oak Tree (well, there was probably one hiding), it just fit The Weld House better for my Twelve Days of Christmas remix than a Partridge in a Pear Tree. I bet my new song will be stuck in your head all day. It's quite catchy, if I do say so myself. (I know it will at least get Kimberly singing.)

Comments

Popular Posts