B4....Before What?

I had a little reminder today of just how behind I am on my blog posts.  Actually two now that I think of it.  Yes, one was my mom...naturally a fan, but there were TWO requesters.  I have an early morning meeting tomorrow and a full day so will make this quick and post these photos mostly of our lovely yard additions....before they die.  Well, I hope not but I can't make any promises.
We added these first few plants to the front bed.
Plants aren't the only thing that's growing...
Our back flower bed.  It's random but my favorite.
This one,
And this one are on the other side in the back.  Ummm...this one already looks a little different.  And not in a good way ;)
Let's take a break from yardwork and blow some bubbles.
And go fishing.

Go ahead, make fun.
At least I did not have itchy feet like the rest.
If Mr. Welder would have realized just how much a pregnant belly gets in the way of fishing...who knows if we would have ever had kids.  Just kidding, Lily.  He can't wait to take you fishing.
And don't worry Daisy.  We won't leave you out.
Our Calla Lily.  We wanted to get something with Lily's name in it.
Sometimes in the morning it has little drips of dew.
Yes, this is a random post with a strange title, but that is all my brain can put together right now.
Maybe this is better than nothing...or maybe silence would have been preferred.
Not the time to ponder that now.
Time to shower and put my big belly to bed.
Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts