Lily's Laundry Party

 
 Lily, your first birthday party was great.
After invitations were sent, we all got to work.
"I've been working really hard to get ready for my 1st birthday party.
Hope you're not too busy to drop by and celebrate.
The party starts at 5:00 at my place on
June 22, 2013.
Please let me know if you can make it
so I know how much food to cook.
Love,
Lily
Sure hope you can come over."
There were lots of special touches thanks to your wonderful family.
Granny sewed clothespin bags for your party favors.

 Granny also washed and cooked tons of potatoes and beans and Grandpa came over early to cook chicken...and play in the water.
The food was delicious.
 After a good nap, you woke up to more things delicious.
 And soooo cute.
Your aunt provided all the desserts.
 If she ever wants to quit her day job, I think she could open her own bakery.
To go with the laundry theme, she made button cupcake toppers and had clothespins and measuring tapes as jar fillers.
 So cute and tasty
 She also made you your own cake.
 I think you (and daddy) liked it.
 Family, Friends


Food


 Gator Rides
 Exploring
 And presents!
 Lots and lots of gifts.

 Tissue Paper!



 There definitely was not a shortage of gifts.
 We've (you, me and the grasshoppers) have been enjoying playing with all of your new things.



 Thanks to everyone who helped Lily with her laundry.


Comments

Popular Posts