Mommy's Helper

 Hi, it's me, Lily.
I thought since I help mommy with so many other things, I might as well help with a blog post too.
As you can see we've been pretty busy organizing our closets, cabinets, and shelves.
 I also help Mommy by feeding myself.
I love Granny's zucchini bread so I try really hard to only get a small amount on the floor.
Though sometimes Mommy wonders if I had any at all when she wipes down my chair and the floor.
 Helping Mommy put away leftovers is a real chore.
I know she doesn't like when I throw her glass containers on the floor, so today I handed her the glass ones so she could put them on the counter.
It was kind of fun and she said "thank you" so I might try that again next time or I might throw them on the floor again.
 At Granny's house I helped wipe things down while Mommy did the dishes.
 I noticed Mommy doesn't put anything in this dishwasher basket anymore so I thought I would move it out of her way.
 Packing for a camping trip is a lot of work.
 I've also decided to help with the recycling.
 And boy was Daddy surprised when I snuck in the shower to help wash his feet.
I really am not sure why Mommy does not have time for blogging...
With all my help, she should have loads of time.
Well, I have some important things to get back to so I'll blog at ya later.
 



Comments

Popular Posts