New and the Same

Christmas and 2013 have come and gone.
Some things have changed but most have remained the same.
The gifts are being enjoyed and so is the toothpaste.
Lily loves her training toothpaste. 
At first we had to "repaste" her brush numerous times.
Then she discovered it was much easier to suck it out of the tube.
One day I was getting ready and gave Lily her tooth brush so she could get ready too.
I left the tube out on the counter with the lid open so it would be ready for the next pasting.
Little sneak.
She grabbed the tube and ran.
I went to look for her and could not find her anywhere.
I finally heard licking noises from her tent!
You know what else is finger licking good?
Gravy
 Besides eating and Christmas, which we will post about later, (we had several Christmas celebrations and another planned for this coming weekend) we have been busy doing lots of other things.
We plowed the garden (after changing the plows) and planted our onions.
 We've finally been working on getting the upstairs area into shape (and I still need to dust the new entertainment center Jason built!), which we'll also post about soon.
 Bee Angels had a wonderful Christmas season. 
 Thanks to all who help or support me in this little business in any form.
I sincerely appreciate it.
  I do not plan to post our new projects here but follow Bee Angels on Facebook if you want to see what we've been up to there. 
(If you're in the market for chairs or a girl bedroom suite you should definitely pay a visit.)
 Another upstairs project, which turned out really cool-will post more about this one later.
 We've been busy with the never ending chore of laundry.
Lily does not like her blankets hanging on the line.
She wants them all and at naptime, we have to pile every blanket, pillow, and random piece of clothes in sight on top of us.
She is definitely a snuggle bug.
 She still loves to dig and pick my mums.
She is a clown (like her daddy) and is always trying to make us laugh.
 Have I mentioned that she likes to dig?
Sometimes she surprises me and puts up some of the stuff, like my shoes in the pic on the left.
And sometimes she surprises me when I go to unplug the vacuum cleaner and find her in high places.
 Daddy is still her best buddy.
 And Granny is probably next on the buddy list.
 Playing in the leaves never gets old.
 And neither do cookies.
We're so blessed and ready for 2014.
We'll be back soon with a long Christmas post!
Happy New Year.


Comments

Popular Posts