Pics But No Video

 My plan was to post a video of something kind of cool Mr. Welder witnessed today.
So I waited and waited for the video to download but when it was finished, I see nothing, so maybe I can figure it out soon.
Until then, here are some pics of what we've been up to.
A birthday party.
 Bike riding with no bow and bangs in the face.
 Hanging out with the kitty under the food table.
 Bossing her cousins that were paying no attention to her orders.
 Best Buddies
 Gator Driving
 Superheroes
 Crazy cold weather
 It all started with thunder and hail.

 Mr. Welder's newest project.
We decided to do a raised bed garden this year to try our luck.
And you know us, if you are interested in your own raised bed garden, we offer them in our etsy shop:
 
 Not quite yet little BUDdy.

 This poor guy was so heavy with ice, it bent over and froze to the ground.

I got the pics off Mr. Welder's phone this morning while getting the video, so next I will work on a post on his business blog about the cool barndominium project he has going on.  Check it out here:
 
We hope your weekend is happy.
 

Comments

Popular Posts