Mrs. Welder's Studio

 Welcome to my glamorous art studio.
Thrift store canvas balanced on a trash can.
I'm not much into floral decor...unless it's of the living breed.
This painting wasn't horrid, but it did have a few dings and dents here and there, so I decided to have fun with it.
 Here is what I came up with.
 Though the Weld House kitchen/dining area doesn't have much wall space, I did find a couple places it wanted to live...BUT the day I bought the canvas the plan was to have fun and then let it go.  It is available at Bee Angels if you're on the lookout for something one-of-a-kind and want to make a goofy girl's day. 
Taking the time to create and waking up to puddles in the yard puts a smile on this wacky gal's face.
Thank you, Lord for the wonderful rain!
I hope where you live was relieved too.

Comments

  1. Beautiful artwork! Where did you find those shrimp (?) forks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcia! Your comment made my day :) I wondered what kind of forks they were...shrimp sounds like a winner to me...I found them at Canton. Oh, and you're on our marker board so haven't been and won't be forgotten. We have a job on your side of town that we're supposed to start at the end of next week so hopefully we can swing by soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea! It looks great too. I hope you are doing well. I was gone for a while on a family vacation and then the week back had us cleaning, clearing pasture (whew-boy it is hot!) and sorting out our house because my hubby finally put our shelves in. I see you have been a busy "bee" too. Have fun, wear sunscreen and keep hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jenny! Things are great here. I hope you had a fun trip and plan to post some photos. Happy to hear you have shelves! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts