Blame it on My Mom

 I am going to blame the tardiness of this post on my mom.
I had this big collection of pictures ready to post when my mom mentioned a book she put together for my cousin that included a big section of my post.
I am sure I had something really clever to talk about at that time, but I did not want to spoil the surprise (since my cousin sometimes finds the time to check out the blog) so I waited until after Mother's Day to post these :)
 The book (and another book my mom put together for me-how does she do everything?!?!) turned out REALLY cute.
 My Mother's Day was great.
Hope yours was too.
 This collection of pics are mostly from our March.
 Instead of rambling about randomness I will just let the pictures tell the story.
























 (Just some weird guy at the gas station...pumping gas into my car.)








 My herb garden, which is doing really well now that I look back at how it started!!

 Carnival time

 My favorite part...well, and the peppermint prizes!


 Back to the games to get another peppermint.
And hugs (plus a command to take me over there) with Granny.
The Welders hope your March was great!  And your May has been even better!

Comments

Popular Posts