Father's Day and Resolution

 As we prepare for Baby Welder's second birthday, I pause to make a second birthday resolution.
Though our computer situation is still janky, I vow to not let that keep me from posting more regularly.
I keep getting worse and worse as was evidenced as I went through nearly two months worth of photos that I took, saved to my computer and never looked at again!
 I start today with the most recent photos and will work my way to catching up in a different fashion than I have before.
 We'll see if this works or if Second Birthday Resolutions are similar to New Year's Resolutions in duration.
 Today's photos give you a glimpse of our Father's Day.
 We'll be back with Mother's Day.
Don't you worry.
 My two loves
 Lily is very blessed when it comes to the father/grandfather department.
 We'll also include the Future Fathers of America.
 Surrounded by men
 And boys
 That care for her.
Boys will be boys
 And gals will be gals
 One big happy family


 Cat nap to make it through another celebration.
 And lake visit




 A gatherer like her mother.
 Gifts for Grandpa

 And sugars too.



 Like Father Like Daughter




Happy Father's Day to all the dads. Especially my Dad, my Husband, Father-in-Law, Brother-in-laws, and uncles.  So blessed and thankful to have you!

Comments

Popular Posts