May Some Things Always Be the Same

Most of these pics are from around my birthday.
That was in May.
Some things never change though...
You never know what Lily will be doing when you notice she wakes from her nap.
Leftover chip from lunch on the table: I'll have it!
Pretty bows sometimes
But usually messy hair and shoes of all kinds
Animals are always loved.
Lily got this kitten for my birthday :)
Snack time in the pantry.
ICE CREAM!

Bath time with the kitty.
Always such a good care giver.
I know I like to spritz a little air freshener after I dry off.
And wrap up to stay warm
Always a good day to lick on potpourri at my aunt and uncle's house.
Snacks
Breakfast food
Hugs
And hangs...
And two random pics to end my random post.
You may remember the video we posted a while back of the power plant implosion.
Well, this is the second tower.
And that is where Mr. Welder witnessed it this time!

Comments

Popular Posts