We're Not Just Growing Veggies Around Here...

We're also growing our family...by two feet!
This probably isn't news to most of you...since it's mainly my mom, sister, a couple of friends, third grade teacher, cousins, and Pioneer peeps who read this blog and already know, but don't worry, I have another post planned to let you in on some things you probably don't already know. 
For some of you not in the know, this post also has a pretty huge clue of the news we just received.
But in case clues aren't your thing, I also have another post planned covering the gender reveal.
But for now, you just have pictures of two soon-to-be parents,
Two little pink boots,
(There's that clue a little bit closer.)
And two hearts full of excitement.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for you two! Congrats!! So glad Daisy loved her sweatshirt, too! Love, CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you two (soon to be three!). Yep, your Mom let me know at church one day - but I haven't seen you to congratulate you...and plus...NOW I know it's a girl!!! Very cool! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts