Happy Fall Yall

 I sit here in shorts and a tank top as I write this.
Texas weather.
I am really not a fan of cold weather, but I do hope we get to light the wood stove more often than we did last year.
 We definitely enjoyed the cooler temps while they were here.
 Homemade chicken noodle soup.
I made myself quit after three bowls.
 You know, to save room for the coffee and apple pie.
 The fall weather stayed around just long enough for our hayride too.
 Lily had a great time at her first Halloween bash.
 I've done enough rambling lately so am going to give you a break and just show off some photos from our Halloween/fall activities we've been enjoying this year.
 I did catch Mr. Welder trying Lily's life jacket on her yesterday.
 Maybe next year, Lily will participate in a little fall fishing.
 But for now, we'll just enjoy our little scarecrow on dry land.
 Ok...I am shutting up now.



Yes, Daisy was included in the hayride.

























I did a little decorating.  See my new jar for wine corks?  I got it at a cute shop in Mart called, Stuff.  You should check it out.  They have fun finds at great prices.













Lily crafted Halloween cards for a few of her friends.

On Halloween, we visited Great Granny.

And Grandma at work.


We started rice cereal this last week.  Lily likes to help.

Aunt Heather spoiled Lily with a fancy Halloween dress to wear to her Birthday celebration.


Just a little kicking in the corner at Olive Garden.




Nap time in John Robert's bed after a little garage saling.


And after rice cereal, we moved right on to Dr. Pepper.

We hope you had a fun Halloween.
Excuse me while I find the "Wet Floor" sign for a little pile of drool.

Comments

Popular Posts