A LOT To Be Thankful For...

Warning:  This post probably has more pics than any other.
But we have so much to be thankful for.
(And we had a lot of Thanksgiving celebrations and  it's hard for a mom to narrow down pics of her baby.)
So here is another post with minimal wording and LOTS of photos.
A glimpse of just a few things I am thankful for (in no particular order).
I am thankful for my family (and friends.)




 
 

 

 

 







 More specifically, I am especially thankful for Grandparents.
 Lily's grandparents
 

 And our grandparents






I am thankful for our pets. (Herman not pictured but still loved.)
Mr. Welder went home to get another lure and Daisy sat in the driveway and howled, thinking she was left behind.

 I am thankful for good food-and lots of it.
"I am going to eat all my food so I can grow big and strong to hold Lily."

 
First attempt at sitting in a highchair at a restaurant.  We weren't prepared with our fancy cover, but she lasted long enough for a couple pictures anyways.  Daddy's lap is still preferred.


Beautiful flower arrangement my mother-in-law put together with things from her yard.

Beautiful, fancy pie made with love also by my mother-in-law.


 


 I am thankful for good drinks.


Lily fell asleep outside and I did not want to wake her by taking off her hat and hoodie.  She took a two hour nap all cozy!
 I am thankful for warm clothes.

 



 I am thankful for fishing.
Mr. Welder made me say that.
Ha.
 I am thankful for the joy it brings him.














 I am thankful for fun times and good memories.

 




 
Who wouldn't have fun sucking on a nose??

 
Spiderman cups are always fun.

 
Yes, a random pic, but I did have fun hauling all the plants to the greenhouse for the few days of cold weather we had this year.


Stepping in something gross is always fun.

Playing the organ for the first time was loads of fun.





Oh, there are more keys up here...




Hayrides are always fun.



 I am thankful for a happy baby.

 I am thankful for a sleeping baby!

 But mostly I am just thankful for my little peanut.
 And of course her father, my hubby.
Watching Baylor beat Kansas State!

Putting the hardware back on the highchair we refinished for Lily.  Mr. Welder was going to build Lily a highchair.  I found this one at a garage sale for $5 and was going to fix it up for my shop since I was able to fit it in my car-that is usually the deciding factor on those types projects.  I do not have a before photo, but it started out gross, dirty, glue oozing at all the joints, and wobbly.  When Mr. Welder was spraying the clear coat, he got my attention and asked if I thought we should just keep this one for Lily since it turned out so cute (as I knew it would.)  He went on to say that it would cost a lot more than $5 just to get the hardware for another chair. 

So he built a new tray and Lily has a special highchair.

I am thankful for my wonderful life.
God has truly blessed us.

Comments

Popular Posts