That Promised Pic And Just a Few More

 That gap in photos I mentioned in the last post...well, of course when I went to look I found all these others I just had to post.  And the next picture makes me think I am still missing some of my favorites but this will probably have to do so we can get back on track.  Mr. Welder has been busy and we have some pretty cool projects in the works that I want to blog about so I need to get Weld House Homes blog up to date soon too.  So many blogs, so little time.
 Lily loves her baby dolls and their special quilt.
 Talking and hanging out with her friends, the moo cows.

 HANGING out with daddy for a nap

 The promised pic!
The first fire I started on my own...well, in the woodburning stove anyways.
I once caught a popcorn bag on fire by microwaving it with a clothespin holding the bag shut.
 Snack time
 
 Family pic for the home show
 Bath time at Granny's

 Fueling up to dance the night away








 My Grandpa's Birthday




 Pizza Hut Partners




 Sad Report:
Fred decided to cross the road at the wrong time and is no longer with us.
 Kisses for Daddy from his two girls while he is trying to work on his truck.

 Always have a project going on


 PJs Grammie sewed Lily for Christmas

 Driving the Gator all by herself
 Sitting in the rocker instead of on the couch by her cousin like he wanted.
My most recent little project for the house.  Old window we had in the attic that we hung (on the back side of the pantry) and made into a wipe off memo.  When I had my job I was very calendar oriented and looked at it constantly.  Now I never look at it so I thought this would help us stay on track.  I did the days of the week on six panes with Saturday and Sunday sharing a pane.  On the seventh is our To Do List and the eighth has upcoming dates like Dr. appts, Birthday parties, and meetings.
Hope your enjoying your weekend.

Comments

  1. Super cute pics, especially Miss Lily with all the baby dolls! I bet Hallmark would like to get their hands on that one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angel, Jason, and Lily (oh, I hope I have that right, sorry if it isn't). What a precious family y'all are and she is so beautiful. The window pane idea is ingenious....yep, I am stealing it. I will give you all the credit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts