Now Booking Appointments...

 Have you ever been sitting, eating your lunch, thinking this is so nice.
No interruptions.  No whining.  No requests. No kid songs blaring in the background...
There is No Way something mischievous is not taking place in this nice quiet house.
So that beautiful lunch (of leftovers) is quickly ended with just a tad bit of panic in your heart as you begin your search to find where that quiet little mouse is hiding.
The lighting is bad so it's hard to see but she did put down a TP square as mommy does when we do our nails.  
Wow, she does pay attention!
 The other day I had an event and Mr. Welder stayed home and hung out with Lily.
I guess Lily wanted to do some crafts and Mr. Welder wanted to make it manly so they painted fishing weights with finger nail polish.
That was the turning point of, mommy uses these paints to paint my nails, to hey I can open these and paint stuff myself!
Things will never be the same!
 I have been thinking of getting new rugs soon so that helped make this quite a bit cuter.
 And who can get mad when she says, "Mommy, I paint toes BIG."
"Yes, you do."
 That is her PROUD look.
 And during bath time, Daddy was able to scrub a little harder than normal and today it actually looks like she did a really good job-ha.
So I have Lily's appointment book ready.
Just give us a call when you're ready to get those tootsies flip flop ready.
I am sure she will be happy to help you with that!

Comments

Popular Posts