Save the Paint!

Wednesday night we visited the Weld House to gather up the water based paint. If it freezes it can ruin it so we decided to be safe instead of sorry. Can you believe this weather!?
Speaking of paint...Thursday I went to the Restore to see if they had a certain type paint for a project I am doing for my shop (project over here, project over there...here a project, there a project, everywhere a project, project...) No luck on the paint but I did find this cute light. Yep, I am pretty sure it was meant to be. I am hoping it can work for the light above my kitchen sink. It was a bargain at $5...well, $6 after I switched the frosted hurricane glass for the clear. It definitely needs lots of cleaning, probably a longer chain...and I'm a little thrown off by the silver (like)/brass (not so sure) combo, I am certain a little Rustoleum can take care of that minor glitch. Maybe a hammered brownish color or black to cover the brass parts...depending on other kitchen elements. I see the potential, do you?

Speaking of other kitchen elements, we will be meeting with a cabinet man very soon!

Comments

  1. love the light - cant wait to see it hung
    love the size to repaint - much smaller than a chest, entertainment center, table, or DOOR!
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts