Down the Right Path

 Mr. Welder mentioned he started working on a path to the shop.  When I got home and looked out the bathroom window, I was shocked at how cute it was.  Not because I don't have faith in my hubby (heck, the flowerbed wall he did was impressive) but it was just different than I was expecting.  We did a simpler one from the back porch to the driveway, which I like, so I guess that is what I thought this one would be similar to.  I like when he tries to show off his skills.

 We took a break to see a little Shepherd...
 Mr. Welder finished the path and filled it all in with sand.  Now we need a rain to wash it between the stones so you can see their cuteness again.
And speaking of rain, we started putting the gutter on the shop.  This is gutter we had leftover from when we had it installed on the house.  We had to alter it a tad but it was free.  We still only have one section completed, but eventually we plan to catch rainwater in a tank to water our garden.

Comments

Popular Posts