What's Up With the Welders

Why has my blogging been lacking lately?! 
It's not because we've been lounging around watching TV and eating popcorn-though that sounds inviting.
Mr. Welder has been busy building this farm table...and this photo is not the most up-to-date version, but I guess it's all I've taken.  He's in between houses right now (waiting on banks, paperwork, and all of that fun stuff) so decided he needed a project to keep his handy hands busy.  The top kind of pulls it all together if you can imagine that...it will eventually be for sale in case you're in the market for something similar...or something not similar and you want to talk to Mr. Welder about building your dream project :) 
We call this part of the business Weld House Wares.
 He also built this table he uses in conjunction with his table saw.  Is it weird that I almost like this table as much as the farmhouse one?  Push the junk off to the side and drag it into one of those fabulous Restoration Hardware photo shoots, and it's quite glam...I might have to get him to build one for our game room whenever we get around to finishing that room up.  When I daydream about that room I go in between the fishing lodge look and the industrial look.  May the cheapest option win!
 We've also been putting ornaments on the tree...and a few gifts under it since this photo was taken.  I haven't taken any pictures of the rest of our minimal decor this year...so you'll have to hold your breath for that one.
 A little wild hog watching has been taking place.
 And more star making...
 And crafting by the fire...
 We are right in front of the fire but my sister likes wearing her hood.  Thanks to her, we had a very productive ornament session just in time to restock.
 I made three the night before when I worked alone.  I did start a couple hours later, but still, four hands are better than two!  Thanks, Seester!
And since that picture was taken before they were strung or had their toppers, and since I did not have time to take a picture before they made their journey to Bee Angels, here's an older picture that gives you a better idea of the finished products...and also shows off one of the cute stockings my mom handmade.  All available for purchase at Spice Village.  Sorry this post has turned into a commercial for Bee Angels/Weld House Wares :)
Saying that, I am so thankful for the customers and support you (along with those non-blog readers...man, they don't know what they are missing-ha) have given us this year.
Your friendship, your patronage, your advice, your referrals, and your encouragement are deeply appreciated.
So don't you forget it.
We hope your Christmas season has started off lovely.

Comments

Popular Posts