It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

 I haven't figured out if it takes a week worth of pictures to have enough news to report or if it's due to the fact that I only find the time to sit down once a week to post...but here is another weekly update.  We've been getting ready for Christmas and enjoying the festivities.  Our very own family Frosty.
 Sometimes the hustle and bustle of the season gets to Herman...
 I finally fluffed and added bows to our window wreaths.  My plan was to make bows out of burlap but I used all I had for our tree skirt so I used this ribbon I found on clearance for 57 cents almost 57 years ago.
 The Santa collection.
Not the reason for the season...but I like the old ones so have a little collection.
 A glimpse at the table that sits by our tree.
 The stockings hung with care.
 The reason for the season...and my clock I don't think I ever showed you.
 Our Christmas card display
 And making an appearance again is the mini tree with kitchen gadget ornaments.
 Mr. Welder finished the table, so we hauled it around the yard and had a photo shoot.
 It is so beautiful, I want to keep it.
We've been leaning towards selling on etsy, so I'll let you know if/when we ever open a shop.
 Since we probably need more than one item to open a shop...Daisy hung out by the heater,
 And Mr. Welder got busy on the next item. 
 I slept walked and took the clothes off the line.  Actually, I'm asking Mr. Welder why he is about to take a picture of me.  "Because I need more pictures of you."  So, here is one of me at my finest.
 When it got dark out, I wandered outside to see how it looked.  Simple, kindy of scrawny, but sweet.
 My favorite is always the tree in the window.
I guess this is another "I need more pictures of you" pictures.  Really?  You could at least wait until I got dressed and did not have bed head. And on that note, I'll have to end this post.  You probably can't stand anymore.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts