All of My Secret Stash Photos Reveled

So now that you all know (and have known for a while now-I know I am slacking terribly) here are some things I've kept a secret or haven't shared yet.  Here is the Christmas ornament that was crafted for Mr. Welder.  Before my first ultra sound, my expert sister told me the baby would look like a peanut.  I joked that it would be Mr. Welder's first success at peanut farming :)
  I was quite the party animal this New Year's Eve.
This stuff was actually quite tasty...not regular old grape juice (which isn't bad) but festive.
The gals went on a shopping excursion since some clothing articles were beginning to fit a little snug.
Some items were not so cute,
But after trying on hundreds of pieces,
And a fake belly,
We took all the keepers to the checkout,
And went home with shopping bags to fill the closet.
Mr. Welder added this sign to my parking spot in the garage.
And we both read this book.  I recommend it.  It was a quick, funny read.  Even Mr. Welder read it in couple of days.  I tell myself it's because he cares about what I am experiencing, not because there is a hottie on the front :)
That wraps up the photos I did not post when their time came with prior posts.  Since I had not made the official announcement, I just kept these saved for another day.
Whew...I feel so much better to get that off my chest.

Comments

Popular Posts