What's It Gonna Bee? A Girl, A Boy, Twins, or Triplets...

Remember that jump rope game.  Whatever you stopped the rope on is what you were gonna have?  Things are little more scientific after elementary...
As I mentioned, my sister and brother-in-law had a gender reveal party for us. 
Everything was decorated really cute.

Guests were asked to sign in and vote whether they thought it would be a boy or girl.  They also wore clothes casting their votes, but in case you haven't noticed, we like to document things in this family.

My mom wrote us a sweet poem.

And as you can see, some people did not follow the "no gifts" rule.

My sister does ultrasounds, so was actually the photographer of the pics above.  Yes, that is the peanut waving to us in the top, right photo.  Is it weird to already have a favorite photo of our child?  Long fingers like me :)
The parents-to-be and hosts.
For dinner we had grilled burgers.
Daisy couldn't decide if she would have a brother or sister so wore pink and blue.
We know she will be sweet to either.
Just look at all those boys...
And another baby boy...
Tables and chairs were set up in the garage.  Pink and blue tablecloths with question marks provided decor.
Before the big reveal, those who thought it would be a boy took a group photo.
Even the lady on TV voted for a boy.
Then the big pink team posed.
Daddy Welder had is pink shirt on, but a blue one in the car just in case :)
And then we had a small group of those that just could not choose either.  If you know me, you know, I can't make a decision.  Even after I had dream and sign from God (I'm serious), I still just could not decide.
I'm the girl who asks her cousin what kind of salad I want when the waitress asks me...
I know, I'm silly.
My dad thought it would be a girl.  When my mom told him he had to wear pink, he spray painted this cap and my mom added the "girl" sign to cover the logo that showed through.
All the cupcakes were passed out, and it was time to bite in and see the results.
It's a girl!
Happy grandparents!
Two Grandmas
The bear made a quick change of outfit and then broke the "no gifts" rule.
Looks like Daddy is going to have another girl to spoil.
What a fun night we had.
  Thanks to my sister and her hubby for putting it all together and to everyone that came.

Comments

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Congratulations! This is blessed news indeed. And a girl too...we love girls in these parts (we have 3 kids, all girls). I have passed on some toddler girl items to Lindsey Rogers, but I missed out on passing on the girl baby stuff I have. Would you be interested? Or are you already too overwhelmed with all the baby girl stuff you have? Let me know. Also the party is such an awesome sweet idea. It is such a treat to see how you and your family celebrate the milestones. I have tried to do the same and yet, my family is more the "why are we having another get together" mode....it makes me the oddball for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts