Lily's Lounge

This post covers a range of weeks.  I thought you might want to see how Lily's room is coming along.  Of course, we refreshed a few pieces of furniture.
Mr. Welder painted everything and I distressed.
If you haven't noticed, that is how we get these projects accomplished most of the time.
Teamwork.
My mom has been a huge part of the Lily's Room Team.
This lamp used to live in my nursery as a baby.
Mr. Welder claims he also had this same lamp.
It also received a makeover.
I love how it turned out.
Here is a belly shot for you.  At least my cousin makes me look better.
And yes, I am bigger these days.
And Mr. Welder's hair is smaller.
We had an evening of furniture arranging.
And talk to Lily time.
While on Spring Break, my mom found some missing elements for Lily's room.  Things are still coming together, but here is how things are looking today.

 The shoe is from my nursery too.
 Mom sewed the pillow.  A sweet friend I know through work gave us the piggy plant.
 The madeover dresser came from my Granny and Grandpa's house.  Eventually I plan to make it into a changing table too.
 Mom made the diaper stacker.
And she also sewed the crib skirt.
And the crib was mine (and Aunt Heather's) too.
That is where we are at so far.  I hope Lily likes it :)

Comments

  1. Nice work guys, way to go! congratulations on your coming baby!!! have fun !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts