Think Pink

Who knew having a baby was going to require me to make so many decisions?!
I've been to Target, Burlington, and Toys R Us numerous times trying to decide where to register.  Good thing my decision making cousin, opinionated sister and supportive mom are going with me this weekend to figure out what it is Lily and I really need.
Though I am sure my dad loves this kind of Friday night fun,
I'm just not sure how many more trips like this the guys will make.
(My dad looks good in pink.)
At least these two look like they still have it in them.  Good thing, since I know I could not do it alone!
Just to clarify, the guys were actually very patient and good sports.
Mr. Welder got a new toy and welded this heavy duty stand for it.  It's a lathe and it makes table legs...or candle sticks-all kinds of things.  I am anxious to see what kind of masterpieces he comes up with.
Another out-of-date greenhouse picture for you.
(It's not that I want to say "My tomato plant is bigger than your tomato plant," but this is when my lagging behind drives me crazy.  They don't even look like this anymore.)
No, the plants do not have tomatoes yet, but they are quite a bit bigger than in the photos, and we've even planted some in the garden.  Think of us if we get a freeze this month.  We'll be out trying to cover it all :)
The greenhouse now has a path to the shop.  I need to take some finished product pics for ya.
The fruit trees are thriving.
I really wanted to cut this branch and decorate the house with it, but I think that might keep it from producing fruit, so I left it alone.
Even if we never get fruit, I sure do like the flower show.
I went to Canton a few weeks ago and got a few things.  The 'B' was for us, but the jars and pitcher were for the etsy shop.  I took their photos but I think I might keep them for a while.  Now if I only had a branch of pink flowers sticking out of the pitcher...

Comments

Popular Posts