A Random Post Posted

  I have just fallen behind on posting and can't seem to catch up.  And writing this reminds me that I never finished updating our etsy shop after the last post either.  I started and worked hard but the time just hasn't been there to complete it.  But I am not going to let it get to me.  I am ready to take a shower and call it a night but maybe getting this random post posted will make me feel a sense of accomplishment.  On Valentine's Day we planted two pears trees that Grandma and Grandpa (or whatever they will be called) gave Lily for the occasion.  Yes, we have chosen a name (Lily Marie) and yes, she is already spoiled. 
Now we have a row of four fruit trees that now have beautiful flowers and leaves sprouting...another photo for another day.
This is me recording what we planted where, in case I need to know one day.
The tags are still attached right now but if you heard this howling wind like I do, you would want a backup plan too.
Our little fruit tree orchard.
The daffodils are blooming.
And the strawberry bushes have flowers.
And this is a bobcat we saw when we got home one night.
Yes, things like this make me a tad nervous.
We've been doing some nesting and rearranging to get ready for Lily.  A sweet friend I met through this little old blog, gave us hand-me-downs from her daughter.  Those boxes are stuffed full of cute, little outfits that are now hanging on cute, little hangers in Lily's closet. 
Mr. Welder built shelves in the gym closet to store my overflowing art supplies.
And he completed some electrical work for his drafting table lights.
We've been doing some furniture assembly, moving, and painting for Lily's room.  Lily's Grandma has been working on bedding and other decor that we will share eventually.  For now, here is a picture of her bed that my sister and I used when were babies.
We also celebrated Valentine's Day at our church's banquet again this year.
The goody bags had candy cigarettes in them...well, some did.  Mine did not-guess they knew I was expecting ;)
They definitely added to the entertainment.
Not that our table would ever lack interest.
We enjoyed the evening.
And our cigarettes...that made it into most of the photos.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great rest of the week.

Comments

  1. As I look at this post I feel put to shame as far as accomplishing anything...you/y'all have done soo much. And I am so glad that some of the clothes may have worked for y'all/Lily. What a beautiful name by the way. I also admire your husband's drafting table. happy nesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts