Not Missing Any Fishing

We've been doing quite a bit of fishing (or book reading) and boating lately.  I think the father-to-be is trying to get in as much as he can before a sweet baby takes over his life.  A Barbie fishing pole and life jacket wait in her closet but it will be a while before they are not bigger than she is. 
I thought I would put together a post of some of the outings we had earlier this spring.
This one was close, right across the street.
Nice catch!
It's such a pretty place.


This trip was also right across the street except the boat came along this time.
A visit from the horses.
Another nice catch!
A Bobcat
This excursion was a little further to Lake Waco.  It was a really windy day, so Mr. Welder decided to tie the boat and his reading wife to the edge of the bank while he did some fishing from this peninsula area.
A beautiful (but windy) day.

Daisy and I use these opportunities to rest and get ready for Lily's arrival.  It's rather enjoyable and relaxing. 

This post brings me to the end of the photos I have downloaded and ready to post.  Even though I am behind, I have been taking pictures and am determined to get around to sharing.  Coming attractions are more fishing, landscaping/garden updates, Lily's room update, a new entry gate, and a baby shower to name a few. 

Thanks for hanging around and not giving up on me :)

Comments

Popular Posts