Little Baby Welder

Just a quick post (even though my mind has been racing and creating posts nonstop...but other duties must come first) to let you know we welcomed Miss Lily Marie into the world on June 21 at 12:22 pm.  Our beautiful baby girl weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz and was 19 inches long.  
Thanks for checking in and for all the well wishes.  The only words I can think of to describe these last few days are "full of love."  We are so blessed. 
Oh, and my sister did my hair if you are interested in achieving a similar look.  She just might have time to fit in some hairstyling on the side.  Lily said her aunt does pick out the best bows.  And Mr. Welder did his own hair...Weld House Hairstyling? 

And now I am getting my cue that it's lunchtime :)

Comments

  1. Sweet, sweet girl!! Happy, Happy parents!
    Ain't love grand?!??! She is adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Lily is here...God bless y'all's precious bloomimg family. What a great photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts