Post One of Three to Get Caught Up...To Post Four...

 
Every time I get caught up on pictures, I think I will be better at keeping up, doing a little at a time, and then it doesn't happen.  But as the saying goes, better late than never, right?
Lily has been tot wheelin around the house like crazy.  A little furniture rearranging has taken place to accommodate.
Thanks to lullaby cds, Lily has been taking some better naps some of the time.
Daisy is still a great friend.
 And even a better friend without a glass separation.
"I want her!"
Sitting up all alone has been conquered...and at the lateness of this post, crawling has too!
 Mirrors
And Mardi Gras beads are entertaining.
And this old, new to us, camper is part of the reason I have been behind on posting.  We just got back from Lily's first camping trip this afternoon.  I'll probably have that post together on her prom night!  I joke, but the sad thing is that will be here before we know it :(
During one of our afternoon strolls, we made a stop by the greenhouse and put a few leftover from last year tomato seeds in pots.  Last time I checked remembered to water them, one was coming up!
We had a quick family photo session after church a few Sundays ago.
My sister came over and took a few.
 Lily and I worked and worked,
Until we got everything together for Mr. Welder's Weld House Homes booth at the home show.
Mr. Welder is doing some work at a florist and they hooked us up with some beautiful plants to add to our space.
We took a quick stroll to check out a few of the other booths,
Before we headed out to have dinner.
The next day while Mr. Welder worked the booth, we had a girls day out but stopped by to visit.

To summarize, life has continued to be full and good.
 Our hearts have also been broken by things that sometimes are hard to understand.
Every day is a precious gift.


Comments

Popular Posts