Full

Like Lily's bathtub...Life has been full.
Full as in busy, crazy and hectic.
So full, some days, we're just worn out and do not make it to the 10:00 news.
On a warm, winter day, we had a little photo shoot.
The warm weather was nice and it allowed Lily to wear her dress handmade by her grammie.
She would not look at me for anything.  I acted a fool and nothing worked until Daisy walked by, which always produced a squeal of delight, smile, and sticking out tongue.
Lily loved playing in the dirt and with the sticks and leaves and it actually took her several minutes before trying to eat a leaf.
As you can see, most interesting objects usually go straight to the mouth.
And she never touched her hand band during how outdoor photo shoot.
Most of the time, headbands turn into necklaces.
Mr. Welder built a frame and I ran around the yard while Lily napped and took pics of it since we plan to eventually list it on Etsy.  (The two pics in the middle are random ones I got from a garage sale but the outer two came from our photo wall.)
To help in these busy times, I hired a personal wardrobe assistant.
Now I just need a maid to pick up all the clothes and shoes that end up on the closet floor.
We took part in a special surprise for my mother-in-law's 60th Birthday.
I really am very blessed to have her in my life.
Same frame, different pics.
It was a special celebration that we'll always remember.
Cheers to 60 years.
We beat the rain and got our onions in the ground.
I am a little sad that we do not have any seeds started in our greenhouse this year.
I know...there are just too many things I want to do-always!!
But you know, things always work out for the best.
Right after we got all the onions in the ground and took cover, the rain blew in.
And we enjoyed watching and listening from the front porch.

Followed by an evening of good food and good times.
Moments that are worth the planning, rushing, preparing and other verbs we engage in to get to other verbs like loving, measuring, 
Playing
Watching little ones grow up,
Driving,
And eating.
A good life is like a good meal.
If you take the time to plan and prepare, it's sure to be tasty.
Yes, I just made that up.
Ha-I know it's goofy :)
Rushed quotes are often not the most intellectual.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Now it is time to get back to planning and preparing.
We are participating in the Home Products Show this weekend and have lots of work to do!


Comments

Popular Posts