Happy First Birthday to My Best Little Friend

 
 I can't believe it's already been a year!
 It seems like just yesterday I was trying to fall asleep in the hospital bed.
Still pumped from giving birth, overwhelmed with gratitude about how smoothly it all went, joyful and scared about what was to come.
 Oh how I love being your mom.
 You make each and every day interesting.
 We've been busy, busy getting ready for your birthday celebration that will take place tomorrow.
 You must be excited.
You stayed up until midnight last night-guess you wanted to be awake first thing on your big day.
And you finally gave up a few minutes ago tonight.
 We had such a fun day and if I did not blow up picmonkey I would show just a few of my favorite pics.  Not sure how it goes from working one minute to telling me I need flash-whatever that is-the next. 
 These older photos are pretty cute though and I think they will do.
 And you know I could use the extra sleep after the wild parties we've been having.
 Seasoning a million pieces of chicken can also do a person in...
 I can't wait for tomorrow.
I hope you have so much fun surrounded by your family and friends.




 Yes, I am still here.
Just thought I would shut up for a minute.
I just thought we were ready to go to church a few Sundays ago.

 You're growing into such a good helper.

 






 You are so loved and lovable.

This is what daddy brought back when I asked him for help with the flower arrangements for the tables.
Good thing this project is completed.
You have things to do and places to go and sitting in this chair is not the thing or place :)
Maybe tomorrow picmonkey will be back to normal and I can do a quick post of your bday like I planned.  My brain is tired right now anyways but I wanted to post something on your big day.
I love you very much Lily and hope your first birthday was fun.
Good night, peanut.

Comments

Popular Posts