Skinny Blogging

 So I just looked down and noticed my PJ top wasn't just on inside out.
It was also backwards.
Must have been a good day :)
I've been thinking about the blog more and think I am going to try to cut back on the number of photos since that is the most time consuming part.
That is going to be hard since I am in love with my little Lily and others I feature on this blog and the pictures are all so cute!
But I am hopeful this may help me not feel so behind all the time.
This is a hobby.
It should not feel like the endless task that I can't keep up, right?
It is kind of one of those things.  I am a documenter.  I like being able to go back and reminisce (doesn't look like I spelled that correctly but spell check doesn't say it's wrong...it does say documenter is wrong so I guess I just made that word up.)  But sometimes I have to choose between making the moments I'd like to blog about or actually sitting here and blogging.  If only my memory were better, blogging might not be so important to me.
And for those of you who like to check in every once in a while-I'm thinking you may actually appreciate a slimmed down version.
This post is very tiny.
I don't plan to go this tiny.
But this tiny did get me to do something so who knows...
From my list of pictures I had waiting to be edited, I randomly clicked on these.
Kind of crazy that Lily actually wore this same outfit today-more than a month later.
Here we are waiting on the front porch for Daddy to come home from work.
Yea! (Hand clapping)
Here comes his truck.
And he's here!
And he's here now too.
Out of the shower, ready to hang out a little before bedtime.
I think this skinny blogging is going to work out nicely.
Good night.


Comments

Popular Posts