It's Fun Being One!

 
 I just knew you were going to sleep in this morning after two late nights so I stayed up after I got picmonkey to work and formatted these few pics.
I'll just say I wasn't quite ready to get our day started when you woke before 5:30.
You're napping now and I should be getting things ready for your party so I'll make this quick.
We had such a fun day on your birthday.
Daddy had to run an errand for work unexpectedly so we went along since he promised a treat from Wendy's. 
After a good afternoon nap, we went out to see what Daddy got you for your birthday.
You liked it!
Well at least for five minutes.
 Then it was time to get into things a little dirtier.
 Playing in the shop (you loved all the clean (well, clean for a shop) floors that were waiting for your birthday celebration), playing on the front porch.
 And helping Daddy get the washer pits ready was the best and dirtiest.
 You talked and talked and told Daisy about the fun day you were having.
 Thanks for letting us hang out with you.
And here you are getting all clean and ready for bed...hours later :)
You are our pride and joy.
We love you.

Comments

Popular Posts