Baby, It's Cold Outside...

So Thursday night we planned to go work at the Weld House...but dang it is cold this week. Jason did make a visit to turn off the water since there is a freeze warning the next few days, but we did not work. While there Jason did discover that good ol' dad had been hard at work some day this week and completed more electrical work and other projects here and there. Thanks, dad!
So a little Christmas cheer for the blog instead of Weld House progress again...the picture above is our pretend fire place :) I sewed our stockings our first year being married and Jason constructed the stocking holders. You can also see just a few of my collection of nativity scenes. It is always good to have these reminders of the reason for the season. Another home decor item I spruced up for Christmas is my cake stand that I put together from thrift store finds (an old plate, candle stick, and umm...I can't think of what the clear, glass top is called...starts with a C...what is it?) earlier this year. These two pictures were taken a while back with a rose Jason surprised me with from our rose bush. To see how I "Christmasified" the cake stand...visit http://www.beeangels.blogspot.com/ .
We hope you have a great, cozy weekend.
Think of us...we will be bundled up getting some work done!

Comments

Popular Posts