Hello Friends...

 Sorry, I've really been slacking here. (Or if you've enjoyed the break-you're welcome...and why do you keep coming here-just kidding-I like that you come here no matter the reason-it makes me feel special.) Though I don't post, I think about you all the time.  I have been updating Bee Angels and Weld House Homes blogs a tad more frequently.  These two businesses have kept us busy, busy lately.  The summer is normally a slow time for the shop, but I am extremely happy with how things have been going there.  It's been crazy but great.  I've added a new line (which requires frequent cleaning of sticky messes but sold out of two items in the first week so can't complain!) and have several projects waiting to be completed. My momma has been working in a sweat shop all summer producing Bee Handmade items that have also been really popular.  I say sweat shop because she is goofy and works out in their pool room (that's a room where you keep a pool table), which used to be their garage so has no AC vents.  It is so exciting and fun when your hard work pays off with items flying off the shelves.  We are very grateful.
Speaking of hard work and being grateful, Mr. Welder has been busy too.  His first home is progressing nicely alongside a few smaller jobs. We've met with another potential house-building family so we're super excited about that.  We know God knows what's best, so will be happy whatever the outcome.  We did get the Weld House clean since my last post...wish it was still that way-ha.  And office work for both businesses is heaping (but in an organized way) so hopefully we'll have another date soon and get that in shape.  You really have to be in love to look forward to lame dates like that, right?
Though we haven't crossed any of those lingering items off the Weld House to-do list lately, we have been kicking back and enjoying it with friends and family during our time off.  That's Maggie, a good friend, to give Daisy kisses when she was being such a hog of the water tub.  I missed the cutest shot when Daisy and Maggie were both in the tub. (Daisy sitting and Maggie straddling her sideways.) (And yes, that is poop in the background.)  I really miss frequent posts here.  I'm probably the only one-ha.  It's always nice to stop and reflect...no matter who's out there listening.  And whoever you are, I hope life is good and you're enjoying the summer heat wave.  I'll be back...hopefully sooner this time.

Comments

  1. I love your posts. I know I just haven't taken the time to either read nor post as much as I would like. School is already here for us (schedule-wise) especially with our oldest in High School and I let it get away from me. I should be posting 'bout our NC trip tomorrow so stop by if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts