Runaway BBQ Pit

 Does it ever feel like you've been run over by a BBQ pit?
 Don't worry, he's alive. See, his eyes are open.
Life around the Weld House has still been frantic.
We've (thanks to my cousin) have our much more efficient accounting system for Weld House Homes in place.  Does it make me want to sit behind the computer any more than before?  Not really, but at least when I do, I know I'm accomplishing more.
We did take a break for a date after church on Sunday.
We went to see The Help.
We both liked it.
And how nice it was to just hang out with my hubby.
Last week our driveway looked like a trim factory...well, probably not.  I've never seen a trim factory but I wouldn't think it would look quite like this.  Things are moving right along at Weld House Home #2.  I'm part of the cabinet staining crew so though it saddens me (the reporting, not the staining, I actually like to stain), I doubt there will be much action to report here this week...unless of course, you're interested in a post on how to cook a killer corny dog.  If only life gave me enough time to cook a real dinner more often...I'd post about it :)  Until then, you'll have to settle for weird pictures of our pets and photos of junk in the yard. 

Comments

Popular Posts