I'm High

Not really...what kind of parent would that make me?!  But I am extremely happy to say I've spent any spare moment today working on and going through unorganized folders of lots of old photos and have edited and organized them into several blog posts that will be coming your way as soon as I add some rambling dialogue! (I know I am way more excited about this than anyone else...)  This required leaving Lily crying for hours-not really again-I don't know what I am doing as a new mom, but I do know to call Grandma to come hold Lily for a few hours if I am itching to actually get something accomplished :)  Yes, I think we have a spoiled girl on our hands.
  To start things off, here is the shortest post in the line up (and probably least exciting as far as pictures go anyways).  Last week (so not the oldest in the line up either) we finally broke down and bought an antenna so we can talk on our cell phones inside the house without pressing our heads to the window.  We're moving on up...
Just like Mr. Welder did to put things into place.
Then it was to the inside to wire and install that little white box you can see above the entertainment center.
Look at the good husband clean up his mess :)
So for those of you who avoid coming to visit since you can't text, get on Facebook, Twitter, or whatever you enjoy doing on your phones, come on over and test out our new reception...but do not expect to watch cable.  And even though my phone rings now, I still can't promise I'll answer, as I have my hands extra full these days...on days when Grandma isn't here anyways.


Comments

Popular Posts