We Love Daddy

 It's me, Lily.  I thought it was about time I posted something here on the blog.  There have been lots of exciting experiences I could talk about but the decision of my first topic was simple to make.
 I want to talk about the guy in the front seat, my daddy.  As you might know, he's a hard working man and he's already raising me to be the same.  My first day of work for Weld House Homes began after I was a little over two weeks old.  He loaded me and mommy in the truck (even though I have a feeling it would have been easier to leave us at home-I think he loves us) and we got to work.
 First things first, we stopped at Souper Salad.  Mommy and Daddy were sad to see the ice cream machine was out of order...again!  When I still lived in Mommy's tummy she really had a thing for ice cream and the machine was broken then too. 
 Daddy talked to the manager while Mommy thought Daddy should just eat already before I woke up.  Daddy taught me how to make do with what's available and had some whipped cream instead.
 With full bellies it was time to go to Lowe's to get materials for our next project.
 Daddy's a smart guy.  He suggested Mommy and I stay in the truck while he ran in to get a few things.  Thank goodness we did.  It poured down raining but we stayed nice and dry and enjoyed the music of the rain. 
 It was a long, first day of work so Daddy let us rest when we got home.  He's a pretty nice boss.
And the best daddy a girl could have.  I love him...and his tractors :)
He is so good to me and mommy and we don't know what we'd do without him.

Comments

Popular Posts