Shower

Here is the post about our baby shower finally.
I know this is late but this was really the cutest baby shower I've ever seen.
Maybe I am partial but the hostesses put so much time and effort into every single detail.
The amount of gifts was crazy and we were spoiled to the max.
It was so nice to see family and friends.
While eating lots of treats.  Good food makes any occasion great.
Lily is our little peanut, so peanuts and elephants were the theme.
Humm...do elephants really eat peanuts?  I am thinking they eat hay.
My lovely aunt serving pink punch.
Mom and me
Granny, mom, me, and my sister.
My videographer
After loading up on goodies, guessing how many peanuts were in the jar, it was time to start opening all those gifts.  A Barbie fishing pole from my mom,
Diaper cake made by my sister-in-law, pillow case dresses and a quilt made by my mother-in-law, and a polka dot blanket embroidered with Lily's name from my sister.
A beautiful pink, crocheted blanket from a dear friend.  This was perfect for Lily's photo shoot.
After the shower, I went by to visit Jason's sweet Grandma.
Afterwards, we unloaded the truck and carloads.
And everyone helped me organize and go through it all.
Of course my mom did not leave out our older kids or Mr. Welder.
Daisy just did not know what to think about all of this.
And the guys found their own type of entertainment.
What a beautiful shower we had.
We are still overwhelmed with every one's thoughtfulness and generosity and appreciate everything so much!  We are putting it all to good use.

Comments

Popular Posts