Summer Series Catch Up!

This week I've devoted some time to the ol' blog finally! 
To catch up, I have all the pictures from June-Aug ready to go in a little Summer Series.
(Then I  have a new idea to hopefully keep me on top of this since none of my other ideas have seemed to work.  But I am determined.)
Summer is coming to an end but it's been a good one.
Mommy (and this day Granny probably too) loves nap time :)
Because when she is awake she is working hard.

Taking a break here and there.





Taking inventory of the groceries.
Keeping Daisy safe from the storm.
Being just like Daddy.
We've been doing lots of filling up the truck.
Bee Angels has been doing awesome.
Thanks to all that support me-especially this gal.
And this one too.
(My mom has the pics of my dad helping me cram stuff in the truck last week!! Thanks to my dad too!)
Babysitting Cheese Bone
And just enjoying every little thing!


Comments

Popular Posts