Summer Series: Outdoor Living

We've been hard at work on projects again.
Follow me and I'll let you take a look.
We spruced up the front porch.

And the balcony too.
We're not completely finished.
But we have finally been enjoying it out here!
 The next project is in the works.
 This was so scary.
  Jason had the ladder on our coffin.
 Ha.
 Did you notice it in the earlier pics?
 It is on the left side.
  It's a big wooden box a friend found in an old barn they were tearing down.  He gave it to us and I thought it might be a good place to store our cushions and use as extra seating.  Lily likes to jump and dance on it.  And apparently it is the perfect height to add to the ladder to reach the peak.
And here it is. 
This is part of my grandparents' water well.
Since this was taken I have added lights to it but we still have not figured out how we are going to provide them with power....so the birds have been perching on it and pooping on my furniture which I now rearranged to not sit directly underneath it.  As usual, my projects always seem easy and simple and great in my head and not so much in real life.
Anyways, hopefully I'll be back to show you some twinkle light action soon.

Comments

Popular Posts