Summer Series: Garden Goodness

Hi, It's me, Lily.
Mommy's busy today so she wanted me to do this post about our gardening this summer.
The hot sauce we made from our garden ingredients was out of this world!
The peaches from our friends were pretty tasty too.
But what I really learned is that gardening is a lot of work.
Sometimes the veggies grow in hard to reach places.
Good thing Granny helped me.
And those watermelons are HEAVY!
Good thing my buff Aunt Weenie helped with that.

The cantaloupes weren't quite as big.
They smelled good.
And I could carry it all by myself.

After the buckets were loaded, it was time to take it all back to the house and sort.

Good thing I know how to switch gears on Papa's four wheeler.
I think my Papa is proud of my driving skills.
After all that work, we relaxed and celebrated Papa's Birthday.

And my uncle and aunt's anniversary.
Celebrating is fun and my baby's like to join the party.
The gardening hard work sure paid off this summer.
And I learned from my Papa that hard work never hurt anyone and it can even be fun and adventurous!


Comments

Popular Posts