Daisy The Snowdog

Friday God sent a gift of beautiful snow. Here are just a few pictures. I was feeling a little under the (snowy) weather, or I probably would have taken more. Mom actually took The Weld House picture on her way to work that day. Thanks, mom.
Here is Daisy wishing I were staying at home so she could cuddle and keep warm with me.
Sorry Daisy, dog food doesn't grow on trees!
(Speaking of trees-Herman was busy climbing one-guess he was trying to keep his feet out of the cold snow?!? That is why I did not get his picture.)
And this is a shot of our driveway before I left for work. When we move to The Weld House, I will miss our tree lined drive. It always looks magical-with snow, when the leaves are new and green budding out in the Spring or changing colors in the Fall (some years anyways when we get enough rain and they do not automatically change from green to brown...) These trees have grown so much since I first moved here. I have enjoyed watching my little Elm tree forest grow over the years.

Comments

Popular Posts