Frosty The Snow Wheel

Tuesday was a magical winter wonderland kind of day...
Jason went to work while I stayed home and soaked in all of the "beautifulness" I could. I actually was headed down the road to work when Jason called and said there was a wreck on the bridge and I should probably just stay home, so I called my boss and that is what I did. Daisy was already out of the warm house since I left for work. After about 20 minutes I guess she realized I was home and came to the door and let out a couple barks to let me know her feet were cold. I was finishing up the laundry and planned to go outside and wander so I let her wait in her house so she could tag along.
I went crazy with the camera. Everywhere I looked-it just looked so pretty. I tried to narrow it down, but there are still quite a few.

This first section of pictures are scenes from the house where we live.
Welder and Welding Wife Bikes

A view from my kitchen window. The trees were gorgeous!
The mailman decided to wait out the storm...just kidding. This is my mom and dad's mailman machine jeep they putt around their land in.
Herman did not join in the fun. He decided to keep his feet warm inside his bed. I can't say I blame him. And Daisy was lazy the rest of the day warm in the house on her princess pillow. I know, we have spoiled kiddos.
After Jason got off work, we made a trip to The Weld House. It had warmed up a little since I took the pictures at our house, which you can tell by the amount of snow. It was still snowing though.We brought the kids and took a family photo. Don't be surprised if you see this on our Christmas card this year.
Jason and Daisy had a snowball fight.When Daisy was not winning she decided to hide behind me for protection.
Jason built us a piece of snow art.


Yep, who wants a lame snowman when you can have a fancy snow wheel?!
After all that creative snow art, Jason had a snack to hold him over for the ride back home.

Comments

Popular Posts