A Little Rust Never Hurt Anybody

Saturday Daisy hung out in the pantry...she can sense where the food will be at.
While I was having a "girls only" lunch, Jason worked on little projects to prepare for the sheet rock. Another one of those non-blog picture moments. When I arrived, it was time to pressure wash a few pieces of barn wood.
Then cut them.
A wooden beam was put into place.
And barn wood was nailed into place.And then it was time to admire his work.
The "stair box" ceiling turned out great. I have to give all credit to Jason. This project design was all his and I love his idea of using the beam down the middle.
Later Daisy switched to the closet. I think our vacuum cleaner might end up living here. Maybe that's a sign that Daisy is going to help with the house cleaning.
Hip Hip Hooray! By the end of the day Saturday, all doors were ready to be painted, stained or cleaned! My mom and I were able to quit our stripping jobs and went all out and celebrated by having old wine coolers...so old that the tops were a tad rusty. Ha-kind of gross, but I must have wiped it off good enough since I am still alive :)

Comments

Popular Posts